Sahar gave a great presentation on her didactic program for the critical care fellows at Stonybrook. Â She then presented a series of discussion inducing cases. Â Carl Kaplan (of Stonybrook not RUSH) presented an interesting case of ONSD ultrasound for hydrocephalus. Â Sam Parnia gave a presentation on the cardiopulmonary resuscitation research being done at Stonybrook on cerebral oximetry.
Some of the articles (with pmid and link) that came up in discussion were:
- The Lung US Consensus Recommendations:Â 22392031
- Copetti ARDS vs Pulmonary Edema:Â 18442425
- NASA MRI Optic Nerve sheath: 22416248
- Louis Eisen Optic Nerve sheath: 21519957
- Flawed Pediatric Optic nerve sheath article 19167786Â
- re “reverse” FALLS protocol – Vicki Noble’s on bline resolution at dialysisÂ 19188552
See you next time.